How can I create a new external booking engine?
This feature will allow the hotel to create a custom External Booking Engine, according with the hotel needs:
- i.e.: domain language, default country, specific offers and layout.
This code can be inserted in every website page (or a blog for example) in which you wish to have the hotels Booking Engine gadget.
STEP 1: First you need to go to the SETUP > External Booking Engine.
STEP 2: Click on New button.
STEP 3: Type a Domain title and select the land language:
STEP 4: On Settings section you have few options where you can select:
- To hide the room availability warning;
- The default country that you wish to have on your booking engine.
STEP 5: On the Booking Engine Offers section, you ca choose the offers you want to include on the booking engine.
- Select the offers on the left side box and move them using the arrows to the right side box.
STEP 6: On the Additional Fields section, you can select some additional fields that will be displayed bellow the notes on the booking engine:
[ For more details about how to create custom fields on the booking engine, please click here ]
STEP 7: Click on the button.
STEP 8: On the External Booking Engine tab select the new Domain and doble click it:
STEP 9: On the view external booking engine tab, scroll down until the layout settings.
- Select your preference and click "Preview":
- Layout can be "Horizontal", "Vertical" or "Link"
- Skin can be the "Default" one, the template "Corporate" colour, web "Black" or web "White"
STEP 10: Copy the code into every page where you want to insert the booking gadget.
Please note that every code is unique and will develop a different layout:
CODE FOR HORIZONTAL LAYOUT:
CODE FOR VERTICAL LAYOUT:
CODE FOR LINK LAYOUT: