How can I manage my room types?
Creating a new room type
STEP 1: First you need to go to SETUP > ROOM TYPES.
STEP 2: Click NEW in order to create your room types.
STEP 3: Specify your room types, by entering its details.
When you are creating a new room type, you can define a few options:
- Meal plans;
- Add fees specifically for each room type;
- Define your deposit and cancellation rules.
- Also in the long description, you can upload and insert a PDF.
- On the "Images" field click on "Add media" and browse your library and select the pictures, you want to add to this specific room, by clicking on the INSERT button.
- In case you wish to crop your images, instead of clicking on INSERT you should select the button CROP (only available when you select one image only).
STEP 3: Make sure you save all the information entered by clicking on
- If you choose to insert a PDF on the "Long description", it will appear on the Rooms Description on the Webpage and on the Booking engine
Editing a room type
STEP 1: Select the room type you want to change by clicking twice on it or click once and then click on Open.
STEP 2: Click on Edit in order to edit your room type according to your needs.
STEP 3: Update the fields that you want.
- If you wish to duplicate your room type, you may click on the Duplicate button.
- A new form will open, pre-field with a copy of the cloned room information.
STEP 4: Complete the operation, by clicking on .
Deactivating a room Type
STEP 1: First you need to go to SETUP > HOME > ROOM TYPES.
STEP 2: Select the room you want to deactivate and click Open.
STEP 3: Then click on Edit and remove the option that activates the room.
STEP 4: To complete the operation just select
Translating the room descriptions
STEP 1: First you need to go to the WEBSITE tab.
STEP 2: Under the TOOLS section, select the NAVIGATION bar, on the left side menu.
- WEBSITE VERSION: Click on TRANSLATE PAGES in order to see all needed/missing language translations.
- BOOKING ENGINE ONLY VERSION: Click on TRANSLATE CONTENT in order to see all needed/missing language translations.
STEP 3: Select the room type you wish to translate and click on TRANSLATE button.
STEP 4: And select the language you wish to translate.
STEP 5: Make all needed translations under the different sections, either manually or using the automatic translation tool, by clicking on TRANSLATE.
- If using the last option, make sure you review all your translations before publishing the changes:
STEP 8: Make sure you save all the information entered by clicking on the button.
- In order to enter all the needed details above, you must complete the initial settings previously, such as your room inventory and cancellation policies, under SETUP > ROOM INVENTORY and SETUP > PAYMENTS > CANCELLATIONS AND GUARANTEE.
- Our system has a default 48 Hours Cancelation Policy settled for canceled bookings and/or “No Shows”, applying automatically a 1-night fee.
- Do not forget to publish your changes, under the WEBSITE tab, by clicking on PUBLISH ALL CHANGES, so that all this information becomes available at your website.