How can I edit my Reservation's Emails (Email Templates)?
The hotel has a few email templates that are sent to Guests automatically and these can be edited and translated.
How can edit my :
- Reservation Confirmation email?
- Reservation Cancelation email?
- Reservation Reconfirmation email?
- "Pre-stay" email?
- Shopping Recovery email?
- Post Contact form email?
- Reservation offer email?
STEP 1: First you need to click on SETUP on the right top area.
STEP 2: On the Home area, click on EMAIL TEMPLATES.
These are all available email templates and their usage description:
STEP 3: Inside EMAIL TEMPLATES select the Email that you wish to edit and click on Open button.
STEP 4: Click on Edit on the left top side and make the changes.
- Please bear in mind that the information inside the square brackets e.g. [[bookingnumber]] shouldn't be deleted because this information is inserted by default with the reservation's data.
- Here are all available tags you can use if you wish to add those details to your email templates, making sure you keep its structure:
[[propertyname]], [[propertyemail]], [[propertyphone]], [[propertycity]], [[propertywebsite]] and [[propertyreservationsemail]]
STEP 5: Make sure you save all the information entered by clicking on .
How Can I edit my "Pre-stay email"?
This email is sent for every reservation made (backend/ website/ mobile) 48 hours before the check-in date and besides the usual information it includes also a weather forecast (always for only 3 days).
- This email is not sent for reservations from channels.
How can I translate this email?
This email is, as all others, automatically translated when a new language is added. You can check/edit the translations at Website - Tools - Translate Setup
This is how the email will look like:
- You can add several email accounts to be notified also when a new reservation/contact is made through your website.
- For this purpose you should add those email accounts on the BCC field, separated by a semi-comma.
- Make sure you only have 1 email address associated on the FROM field, otherwise this will cause email delivery errors and you might loose notifications from your guests.