How can I upload PDF files in the Website?
PDF's can be uploaded in the system either directly on a website page, or using the media manager tool.
STEP 1: First you need to go to the WEBSITE tab.
STEP 2: Select the page you wish to include the PDF file and double click on it, or click OPEN button.
STEP 3: Click on EDIT and scroll down until you find the page Content you wish to edit.
STEP 4: Click the specific icon, highlighted below, to open PDF Manager tool:
STEP 5: Click on SELECT FILES TO UPLOAD and a new window will pop up:
STEP 6: Select the PDF file from your library to be included in the PDF Manager area.
STEP 7: Select the file from the PDF Manager and click on INSERT.
- The PDF link will be created automatically within the page content area.
- You can add a PDF link to a specific word/sentence displayed and also connect a PDF file to a specific image.
- For that purpose, you just need to select the word/sentence and/or image click on the PDF icon and repeat the steps described above (from STEP 5 onwards)
STEP 8: You can also upload a PDF directly on the translation page:
- Or in the translated content block:
STEP 9: After adding the PDF files, click on the button.
STEP 10: Click on PUBLISH ALL CHANGES, so that all this information becomes available at your website.
Currently the size file limit is up to 2.99MB for each pdf file.
- If you try to upload a higher file size, the platform with display a warning message similar to this one.