How can I use the Range Update tool?
With an improved range update, the hotelier can now update in a single step a combined selection of an "Action", "Channels" and "Offers".
For the same action, the hotel can update different values for several offers.
[ Please click here to know how to update rates and availability with the calendar ]
STEP 1: Access the REVENUE tab, select TOOLS on the bottom left corner of the sidebar and choose the RANGE UPDATE option.
STEP 2: Define the relevant dates that you wish to update, the week days if applicable, the Action, the channel and the offers.
- The "Apply to All" button, will replicate the action of the first offer, to all the remaining ones selected:
If the "Action" is Open/ Close sales, existing promotions will appear
- You must select the channel, and the existing offers will be displayed in "All offers";
- If the Hotel have their Promotions set with YES (to have the same Room Open/ Stop Sales):
- the promotions will be shown selected according to the room;
[ Please click here to know how to set independent open/ stop sales between Rooms and Promotions ]
STEP 3: After performing the relevant changes click on OK.
STEP 4: This feature will give you a chance to revise all the changes done, before making them available online.
- Please make sure you review this changes and click on PUBLISH IT.
- In case you wish to revert the actions done, prior to publish them, please click on CLEAR PENDING ACTIONS and those changes will not become effective online.
- if you click on CANCEL, this changes will still be available to review if you click on REVIEW AND PUBLISH CHANGES button at the top right corner of the calendar area.
[ This feature that allows you to Review & Publish Changes can be found here ]