How can I manage my reservations?
STEP 1: First you need to go to the RESERVATIONS tab.
- On the following screen you will be able to see ALL your reservations.
- The ones appearing highlighted in bold are the new reservations you have received but haven't read yet.
- If you wish to see only the unread reservations, you just need to select the UNREAD folder on your left navigation panel.
STEP 2: Select and open the reservation you wish to manage by double-clicking on it or by clicking OPEN button.
STEP 3: Click the relevant buttons, depending on whereas you want to MARK AS READ, CONFIRM, DUPLICATE, CANCEL RESERVATION or RE-SEND EMAIL
- The reservations that previously appeared with UNREAD status are now displayed with NEW status and highlighted in bold until opened by the user.
- When a NEW reservation is opened, the system automatically moves the specific reservation from the UNREAD folder to the ALL reservations folder, available on the left navigation panel. In case you wish, you can mark a reservation as unread, so it goes back to the UNREAD filter.
- You can export your reservations list to an excel file, just by clicking on the EXCEL button at the top right corner of the reservation grid.
This way you will be able to explore and filter your reservation data according to the columns available there.
Whenever you cancel or confirm a reservation, an automatic email will be sent to the guest with relevant details.
STEP 4: In order to charge the guest credit cards, scroll down to the PAYMENT METHOD area, select the relevant credit card and click on VIEW, to see the credit card details.
For more details about How to access your client’s credit card details, please click here.
How can I edit my reservations?
Hoteliers can change the reservation dates, the room types, number of guests and also the relevant prices.
- You can only edit the reservation details before the check-in date.
- For any changes needed to implement after the check-in date has occurred, please contact our customer care team by sending an email to email@example.com with full information of the reservation details changes.
- For more details about How to cancel a reservation, please click here.
STEP 1: Select the reservation you want to change by clicking twice to open her and click on EDIT.
In case you wish to edit the prices you need to scroll down until the RATE DETAILS area.
1. Highlight the rate you wish to change and enter the new details.
2. Make sure you click on in order to save the new prices and update the total amount of the reservation.
3. Click on the button, and the reservation will be updated immediately.
How can I resend the reservation email?
STEP 1: Select the reservation you wish to resend the email to the client and click on Re-send Email button.
STEP 2: Click the sequent buttons, depending on whereas you want to CONFIRM or CANCEL the email re-send action.
How can I print a reservation?
STEP 1: Select and open the reservation you wish to manage by double-clicking on it or by clicking OPEN button.
STEP 2: Click on Print button, set on the right side of the top bar.
STEP 3: A new window will open with the reservation details to Print.