How can I check my Website Analytics?
|HOME > DASHBOARD AREA > How can I check my Website Analytics?|
- How can I check my Revenue Dashboard?
- How can I check my Dashboard Area?
- How can I check my Revenue reports?
STEP 1: Click on the DASHBOARD tab.
STEP 2: On the left navigation menu, on WEBSITE ANALYTICS
STEP 3: Once you filter your search (as explained here), the dashboard will show all available information regarding your website visits:
- Total Page Views: Number of pages viewed in the selected period
- Total Sessions: Number of singular pages viewed by users in the selected period
- Conversion: Percentage of page views that originated a booking engine visit
- Direct Traffic: Percentage of direct searches
- Bounces: Times where users entered the booking engine and immediately left, without any interaction
STEP 4: Below the graphic, the hotel can check the website visits by:
- Most Visited Pages: What users are searching for
- Traffic source overview: How users find your website on the internet
- Website visits by Country: who is visiting your website
Here you can also filter the information between the Website and Booking Engine:
The Booking Engine dashboard looks and acts like the Website Dashboard, with only more restrictions on the details:
- Total Page Views: Number of times the booking engine was visited
- Total Sessions: Number of singular booking engine pages viewed by users in the selected period
- Conversion: Percentage of booking engine views that originated a direct reservation