How can I check my Revenue Dashboard?
The Revenue Dashboard allows the hotel to review their Revenue performance by Month or Year.
STEP 1: Click on the DASHBOARD tab.
STEP 2: On the left navigation menu, select REVENUE DASHBOARD. where you can select the following option views:
By selecting the option MONTHLY, you will be able to review the following details:
You can select results "Per Stay Date" or "Per Booking Date" by clicking on the relevant buttons:
PER STAY DATE
- Date range will include check-in/check-out dates within the selected period on the calendar, which means that it only includes the value for the nights inside the selected period.
- For example, if a reservation has check-in date at 29 of November and check-ou at 5 of December, if the report is related to November it will only include the value for 2 nights.
PER BOOKING DATE
- The total of the reservation is considered for the final result.
- This report does not include bookings with status: CANCELLED / DELETED / INQUIRY / ACTION NEEDED .
- You can have different views according to the selection made on the calendar: MONTHLY / YEARLY.
- You can also export the report results to excel, by clicking on the relevant button at the top right corner of the report .