How can I define Price Per Occupancy Per Date?
HOME > REVENUE AREA
The hotelier can now add a Price Per Occupancy Per Date to the Room Rates.
Access Setup - Home > Room Types > Price-per-Occupancy
“Base adults (max: 4)” and “Base children (max: 3)”:
- On these fields we can set the base of Adults (or Children), that means the number of adults (or Children) that the Room accepts without charging extra costs.
- Be aware of the IMPORTANT NOTE about the new override behavior
Note: The maximum occupancy is coming from Room inventory.
- Example: If we set 1 for Base Adults, and we book for 2 Adults, means that the second Adult will have an additional cost.
- It’s the same logic for Base Children.
Base adults = 0 ➝ For each adult it will be charged the extra cost
Base children = 0 ➝ For each children it will be charged the extra cost
“Extra adult rate” and “Extra child rate”:
- On these fields we can set the extra costs for Adults and Children regarding its Base.
- Example: If the Base for Adults is 1 and the Extra Adult cost is 25€, and we book for 2 Adults, this means that for the second adult will be charged the extra 25€.
The Hotelier has a new feature where they can set a “PRICE-PER-OCCUPANCY” per date on the Revenue calendar
On the Revenue tab you can find a Price-per-occupancy option:
Once you click the PPO button the calendar is displayed:
If we click on the “i” icon, we can also see information about “Base Adults” and “Base Children”
On the calendar, when we select the specific dates that we want to update, and by clicking on Edit button, a new panel will be displayed on the left navigation menu. Here we can set new bases and new prices per occupancy.
On this new panel it’s the same logic, set Adults and Children Base’s and Extra costs that will be charged only for the select days.
Make sure you click ''Apply'' to confirm the changing.
1. When no default values are set: If any of the fields are not filled, the system will assume 0 for Base Adults/Children or 0€ for Extra Adult/Child;
2. When values already exist: If any of the fields are not filled, the system will assume the values previously set (manually on calendar or the default);
3. To set dates without PPO: we must fill with 0 on all fields.
Reservations editing behavior by Hotelier on the backend:
If the customer wants to add nights, adults or children to an existing reservation, the total of the reservation will be updated with the rates and PPO on the time of the edition. Remember that Rates and PPO may have been updated by the hotel since the day the client booked.
If the customer wants to remove an Adult or Child to an existing reservation, the total amount will be kept with the same value. The system will not decrease the PPO for Adult or Child.
If the customer wants to add a room to an existing reservation, the system will assume the same rates charged when the reservation was made.