How to read my dashboard reports?
The hotel can access to different reports/ analysis regarding their website, booking engine and overral revenue performance.
STEP 1: Click on the DASHBOARD
STEP 2: On the left navigation menu, you will find the following available reports:
STEP 3: There are 8 different reports:
Please review how to read the columns within the reports:
REVENUE - BookingNet + BookingTax + MealPlanPrice + Additional Fees.
- Not to forget that when the report is Per Stay Date the revenue includes only the Number of nights within the selected period and it's divided by the booking total number of nights.
AVERAGE DAILY RATE (ADR) - Revenue / (Number of rooms * Number of nights)
PROMOTIONS - Total of promotion reservations in the selected period.
AVERAGE STAY - (Number of Rooms * Number of Nights) / Number of rooms
NUMBER OF NIGHTS - Number of rooms * Number of nights
BOOKING PACE - The difference in days between check-in date and booking date (Check-in - Booking date) / number of reservations
STEP 4: You can also select if you want to check your results "Per Stay Date" or "Per Booking Date", by clicking on the relevant buttons:
PER STAY DATE
- Date range will include check-in/check-out dates within the selected period on the calendar, which means that it only includes the value for the nights inside the selected period.
- For example, if a reservation has check-in date at 29 of November and check-ou at 5 of December, if the report is related to November it will only include the value for 2 nights.
PER BOOKING DATE
- The total of the reservation is considered for the final result.
- This report does not include bookings with status: CANCELLED/ DELETED/ INQUIRY/ ACTION NEEDED.
- You can have different views according to the selection made on the calendar: MONTHLY / YEARLY.
- You can also export the report results to excel, by clicking on the relevant button at the top right corner of the report .