How can I upload images and PDF to the media manager?
STEP 1: First you need to go to SETUP > MEDIA MANAGER.
STEP 2: Click the button UPLOAD.
STEP 3: On the next screen you can select your files and move them to the grey area, just by dragging and droping the files.
STEP 4: You can also browse your folders and select the files you wish to upload, just by clicking the option
((Multi-selection is available if you combine the selection with the CTRL button)
STEP 5: You will now be able to see the upload status of the files.
After the process is complete you just need to click on CLOSE.
STEP 6: The uploaded files are now available on the MEDIA MANAGER area.
- To better find the images/PDFs you need to use, you can filter by the file name, just by writing down a word and clicking on FILTER.
- By selecting an image, you can also see a summary of its details (file name, file type and image size)
- You can select single files individually or take advantage of the multi-selection options.
- You can also use the buttons SELECT ALL or UNSELECT ALL to take those actions at once for all images.
- You can navigate within the pages by using the options available at the top right corner of the screen.