How can I edit Location and Maps?
STEP 1: On the top right menu click on SETUP and sellect LOCATION AND MAPS icon.
STEP 2: Click on EDIT button.
STEP 3: Update the required information.
- If you want to change the date format displayed on the booking engine, you may do it by editing it in "DATE FORMAT (Booking gadget)".
- The field "INCLUDE GOOGLE MAPS" unables the map to be displayed in the "location page" of on a Guestcentric website.
How to change the PIN's place in the map?
- Click in the PIN and move it to the desired placed in the map;
- When you find the right place leave the PIN;
- Save and Close (STEP 4)
STEP 4: Click on
STEP 5: Confirm that you wish to update the current settings, by clicking on YES.
- For clients with a website developed by Guestcentric, make sure you republish your website, under the WEBSITE tab, to make sure these changes become visible online.
- If you want to Add Points of Interest on you Location Map, please follow the step-by-step here: How can I insert Points of Interest on my location map?