How can I create a new external booking engine?
STEP 1: First you need to go to the SETUP> External Booking Engine.
STEP 2: Click on New button.
STEP 3: Type a Domain title and select the land language.
STEP 4: On Settings section you have few options where you can select:
- To hide the room availability warning;
- The default country that you wish to have on your booking engine.
STEP 5: On the Booking Engine Offers section, you can choose the offers you want to include on the booking engine.
- Select the offers on the left side box and move them using the arrows to the right side box.
STEP 6: On the Additional Fields section, you can select some additional fields that will be displayed bellow the notes on the booking engine.
STEP 7: Click on Save and Save and Close button.
STEP 8: On the External Booking Engine tab select the new Domain and doble click it.
STEP 9: On the view external booking engine tab, scroll down and you will find the layout settings. Select your preference and click preview.
STEP 10: Copy the code into every page where you want to insert the booking gadget.
ATTENTION: Please note that every code is unique and will develop a different layout.
- CODE FOR HORIZONTAL LAYOUT:
- CODE FOR VERTICAL LAYOUT:
- CODE FOR LINK LAYOUT: