How can I configure the filters from the booking engine?
By default, on your booking engine, customers are presented with a Flexible results for Dates or Occupancy.
- e.g.: any search date will show all available results. Rooms and Promotions will display a locker if there are specific restrictions
- Promotions are dispalay within 1 month previous to a promotion and 15 after it's check out
- e.g.: if the search is done for 1 adult and 0 children, the results shown will be for rooms supporting an occupancy of 1 or more adults.
- Please check how the Booking Engine is shown, with both Dates and Occupancy is set to Flexible:
You can configure the booking engine to display only strict results to your customers, meaning that your booking engine will show only the results that specifically match the customer search.
- Dates - the results will only display what is bookable for that specific period.
- Occupancy - the results will only display what matches specific inventory occupancy. The Hotel needs to have configured on the setup, each inventory occupancy match.
- if the search is done for 1 adult and 0 children, the results shown will be only for the room with that inventory occupation.
Please check how the Booking Engine will be shown with Dates or Occupancy set to Strict:
- If you choose Dates or Occupancy to Strict the prices on the Booking Engine calendar will not be shown - The option "Show BAR in calendar" will not be available.
- Rates will be displayed on the Booking engine, once the client has selected an offers from the list.
- When selecting the option 'Promos only' followed by 'No', the results on the booking engine will only show available Promotions.
- Please make sure you have active Promotions with available offers.
- When selecting the option 'Promos only' followed by 'Yes', the results on the booking engine will show the available rooms, if there are no promotions available to book.
- [ For more details about 'How to create a promotion', please click here ]
- When selecting the option 'All offers', both promotions and rooms will be available to book on the booking engine:
- The Hotel is able to show Total Stay of the offer:
- or to show the Average (price per night).
STEP 3: Once you have selected how you wish your booking engine to filter and display your offers, click on SAVE.
- If you select both strict dates and occupancy and if there are no results that specifically match the customer's search, your booking engine will return with no results: