How do I know if a reservation was delivered to my PMS correctly?
On Reservation tab, it’s now possible to see if the reservation was sent to the PMS with success or not and to Re-send it, dependently on it’s status.
A new column “Sent to PMS” was added on reservation grid and the hotelier can see if the reservation was sent to PMS with success or not.
- There are 4 possible status:
- Success - The reservation was successfully delivered to the PMS.
- Pending - During 24H, waiting period for the PMS to collect the reservation.
- Warning - 24H have passed and the PMS did not collect the reservation.
- Failure - The PMS had a an issue while collecting the reservation.
- On reservation details, the “Booking details” displays new details about PMS status sending/ delivered
- There is a new “Re-send to PMS” button, to allow the client to re-send the reservation to the PMS.
- This button is enabled on two different places:
"Reservations - All"
"View reservations details" (open a reservation)
Note: this button is only available for Success, Warning or Failure status