How can I track changes done to my inventory and/or rates?
This feature will allow you to keep track on the history of the changes done on your revenue tab.
You will be able to see who has updated rates, availabilities, stopped sales... on a given date for a specific period.
STEP 1: Go to REVENUE tab.
STEP 2: On the left side navigation bar, select the option TOOLS.
STEP 3: Now click on LOG ANALYSIS.
STEP 4: Click on ''Search''. On the next screen you will get a list of all the changes done in the system for the last 7 days (rates & availability updates; channel bookings...)
On this list you will be able to see who (USER) and when a specific change was done (EXECUTION DATE).
- If you wish to see changes done for a specific timeframe, you need to select relevant period using the calendar icon at the top right corner of the grid
- To check further details, just double click the log record, or click on OPEN, to get more information.
STEP 5: You can filter this list according to the information you wish to retrieve, namely:
- CHANNELS - This will allow to filter actions done for a specific channel
- ROOM - This will allow you to select a specific room type
- OPERATION - This will allow you to select a specific action made on the system, for instance: Update Rates, Update Availabilities, Stop Sales, Set Restrictions, New Reservations, Cancel Reservation...
- SHORTCUTS - This will allow you to see specific warning situations, like: Fully Booked, Overbooking, Publishing errors...
For this purpose, just select the relevant colum title, click on the arrow and select the option from the drop down list.
- You can combine several filters, at once. For instance: See when a stop sales was done for a specific room type, for a given date.
- You can navigate between all pages, using the options available at the top of the list.
- You can export this list to excel, by clicking on the relevant icon at the top right corner of the grid.
- For further details, you can combine this LOG ANALYSIS with the information retrieved on LOG HISTORY.