How can I set stay restrictions using the calendar?
STEP 1: First you need to go to the the REVENUE tab.
STEP 2: Here you have 2 calendars: one specific for your rates & availability and another related to your restrictions:
STEP 3: Make sure you select the relevant calendar (the specific button will become highlighted in blue), select the dates using the calendar, and then click on EDIT.
STEP 4: Enter your stay rules:
- Minimum Stay: Set the lowest allowed value of minimum stay
- Maximum Stay: Set the highest allowed value of maximum stay
- Closed to Arrivals (CTA): When "closed to arrival" is set for a date, a guest can not book this date if their stay begins on this date. If their stay includes this date, but does not begin on it - then it would be bookable.
- Closed to Departures (CTD): When "closed to departure" is set for a date, a guest can not book this date if their stay ends on this date. If their stay includes this date, but does not end on it - then it would be bookable.
STEP 5: Click on the "Apply" button and then revise and confirm your changes by clicking on the REVIEW AND PUBLISH CHANGES.
STEP 6: The calendar will now display the restrictions you have defined.
This can be done to ALL ROOMS at the same time, or for each individual room separately, according to your selections on the left sidebar.
When adding a minimum stay restriction, it applies ONLY to the selected date.
- For example: If a minimum stay of two nights is applied on a Saturday in order to be considered until Sunday, the restriction needs to be set also on Saturday and Sunday.