How can I restrict the results shown on my booking engine?
The hotel can configure their Booking Engine default values, to be strict or flexible and this will influence the results shown when customers make a search in the booking engine.
These filters can be set by Dates/ Occupancy, Promotions Only or All Offers, and the layout can be setup to show or not show rates in the calendar.
By choosing to show the rates, the calendar can display the total stay or the average amount.
STEP 1: First you need to go to SETUP > EXTERNAL BOOKING ENGINE.
STEP 2: Click on the CONFIGURE FILTERS button:
Configure your default values for your website/booking engine
A pop up modal will be displayed to select how you wish to show your offers on the booking engine
- Check-in date - sets the first day selected on the booking engine
- Nr of nights - nights selected when opening the booking engine
- Nr of adults - adults showing when opening the booking engine
- Maximum nr. of nights - Sets the maximum night possible to select on the shorthand
NOTE: The number of children is not customized.
- by Availability - Search next available offer
- by Dates - Strict or Flexible
- by Occupancy - Strict or Flexible
- by Packages - Promotions only or All offers
- When selecting the option 'Promos Only', the hotel can select the option to 'display Rooms' if promotions are not available.
- Rates - Total Stay or Average
- Show BAR in calendar - to show or not to show the prices in the calendar
- Not available when Dates or Occupancy is set to Strict - the prices on the Booking Engine calendar will not be shown
For more details about this feature, please click here
Premium Clients can also decide if they allow their guests to either Edit or Cancel their reservations:
- Messenger Active - To show this option on the footer menu or not (when allowing guests to edit or cancel a reservation)
- Online Booking Edit - To enable the guests to the possibility of either Edit or Cancel a reservation
For more details about this two features, please click here