How can I check my Revenue reports?
Revenue Reports is a simple way that the Hotel has to check specific reports regarding a segmentation by Country/ Channles and Referrer.
STEP 1: Click on the DASHBOARD tab.
STEP 2: On the left navigation menu select REVENUE REPORTS.
STEP 2.1: Within you can filter results according to COUNTRY, CHANNEL and REFERRER.
- COUNTRY - You will be able to see reservations performance country wise.
- CHANNEL - You will be able to see reservations performance channel wise.
- PER REFERRER - You will be able to see reservations performance per referral.
STEP 3: You can also select if you want to check your results "Per Stay Date" or "Per Booking Date", just by clicking on the relevant buttons:
PER STAY DATE
- Date range will include check-in/check-out dates within the selected period on the calendar, which means that it only includes the value for the nights inside the selected period.
- For example, if a reservation has check-in date at 29 of November and check-ou at 5 of December, if the report is related to November it will only include the value for 2 nights.
PER BOOKING DATE
- The total of the reservation is considered for the final result.
STEP 4: See below how to read the columns within the reports:
REVENUE - Calculations are made with: BookingNet + BookingTax + MealPlanPrice + Additional Fees:
- Not to forget that when the report is Per Stay Date the revenue includes only the Number of nights inside the selected period and it's divided by the booking total number of nights.
- AVERAGE DAILY RATE (ADR) - Revenue / (Number of rooms * Number of nights)
- PROMOTIONS - Total of promotion reservations in the selected period.
- AVERAGE STAY - (Number of Rooms * Number of Nights) / Number of rooms
- NUMBER OF NIGHTS - Number of rooms * Number of nights
- BOOKING PACE - The difference in days between check-in date and booking date (Check-in - Booking date) / number of reservations
- This report does not include bookings with status: CANCELED / DELETED / INQUIRY / INQUIRY "ACTION NEEDED".
- You can have different views according to the selection made on the calendar: MONTHLY / YEARLY.
- You can also export the report results to excel, by clicking on the relevant button at the top right corner of the report .