How can I check my Add-ons reports?
STEP 1 : Click on the DASHBOARD tab
STEP 2 : On the left navigation menu select ADD-ONS REPORTS.
Within you can filter results according to REVENUE, COUNTRY, CHANNEL and REFERRER
- REVENUE - You will be able to see revenue performance for each specific Addon loaded.
- COUNTRY - You will be able to see Addon performance country wise
- CHANNEL - You will be able to see Addon performance channel wise
- PER REFERRER - You will be able to see Addon performance per referral
STEP 3 : You can also select if you want to check your results "Per Stay Date" or "Per Booking Date", just by clicking on the relevant buttons:
PER STAY DATE
- Date range will include check-in/check-out dates within the selected period on the calendar, which means that it only includes the value for the nights inside the selected period
- For example, if a reservation has check-in date at 29 of November and check-ou at 5 of December, if the report is related to November it will only include the value for 2 nights.
- ADDO-NS PER STAY/ PER UNIT
- If the addon is per unit, and the filter is per stay date, it will only count the value of the addon if the reservation check-in date is inside the selected period.
- If the addon is per night it will count the number of nights inside the selected period and the revenue for that number of nights.
PER BOOKING DATE
- The total of the reservation is considered for the final result.
STEP 4 : See below how to read the columns within the reports:
Not to forget that when the report is Per Stay Date the revenue includes only the Number of nights inside the selected period and it's divided by the booking total number of nights.
- If the ADD-ON IS PER UNIT and the filter is per stay date, it will only count the value of the addon if the reservation check-in date is inside the selected period.
- If the ADD-ON IS PER NIGHT it will count the number of nights inside the selected period and the revenue for that number of nights.
- REVENUE - Calculations are made with: BookingNet + BookingTax + MealPlanPrice + Additional Fees.
- AVERAGE DAILY RATE (ADR) - Revenue / (Number of rooms * Number of nights)
- NR. ADDONS - Total of ADDON in the selected period.
- AVERAGE STAY - (Number of ADDONS* Number of Nights) / Number of rooms
- NUMBER OF NIGHTS/ UNITS- Number of rooms * Number of nights
- This report does not include bookings with status: CANCELED / DELETED / INQUIRY / ACTION NEEDED.
- You can have different views according to the selection made on the calendar: MONTHLY / YEARLY.
- You can also export the report results to excel, by clicking on the relevant button at the top right corner of the report