How can I check my Add-ons reports?
|HOME > DASHBOARD AREA > How can I check my Addons reports?|
STEP 1: Click on the DASHBOARD tab
STEP 2: On the left navigation panel select PROMOTION REPORTS. Within you can filter results according to the instructions here. In this particular report, you can filter results according to REVENUE, COUNTRY, CHANNEL, and REFERRER.
REVENUE - You will be able to see revenue performance for each specific Addon loaded.
COUNTRY - You will be able to see Addon performance country wise
CHANNEL - You will be able to see Addon performance channel-wise
PER REFERRER - You will be able to see Addon performance per referral
STEP 3: See below how to read the columns within the reports:
- REVENUE - Calculations are made with: BookingNet + BookingTax + MealPlanPrice + Additional Fees.
- AVERAGE DAILY RATE (ADR) - Revenue / (Number of rooms * Number of nights)
- NR. ADDONS - Total of ADDON in the selected period.
- NUMBER OF UNITS- Number of rooms * Number of nights
Not to forget!
When the report is Per Stay Date the revenue includes only the Number of nights inside the selected period and it's divided by the booking total number of nights.
- If the ADD-ON IS PER UNIT and the filter is per stay date, it will only count the value of the addon if the reservation check-in date is inside the selected period.
- If the ADD-ON IS PER NIGHT it will count the number of nights inside the selected period and the revenue for that number of nights.
- This report does not include bookings with status: CANCELED / DELETED / INQUIRY / ACTION NEEDED.
- You can also export the report results to excel, by clicking on the relevant button at the top right corner of the report