How can I add new custom fields on my booking engine?
STEP 1: First you need to go to the SETUP
STEP 2: On the SETUP AREA, click on EXTERNAL BOOKING ENGINE.
STEP 3: Click on CUSTOM FIELDS button.
STEP 4: Click on the "ADD" button and type the name of the new custom field.
- Click on "ADD" button again which will look like the example below. If you need to add any more custom field, repeat the process.
- Finally, click on "SAVE".
STEP 4: Select a booking engine and open it by click on "OPEN" button or doing double click.
- Scroll down to "ADDITIONAL FIELDS" area and put "check" on "ADDITIONAL CUSTOM FIELDS".
- Click on "APPLY TO OTHER BOOKING ENGINES" and select in which booking engines do you want the selected fields to be applied.
- Procedure: select from the list of the left and clicking on the arrows insert on the right list of the booking engines.
STEP 5: On the Booking Engine Offers section, you can choose the offers you want to include on the booking engine.
- Select the offers on the left side box and move them using the arrows to the right side box.
STEP 6: On the Additional Fields section, you can select some additional fields that will be displayed bellow the notes on the booking engine.
STEP 7: Click on Save and Save and Close button.