How can I manage my reservation inquiries?
Reservations Inquiries are generated by guests on the contact page in your website. These will be delivered to the backoffice not as reservations but as inquiries with the status Inquiry or Action Needed.
- How to convert reservations with Status - Inquiry?
- How to convert reservations with Status - Action Needed?
- How to convert reservations from the Contact form?
STEP 1: First you need to go to the RESERVATIONS tab.
STEP 2: Click on INQUIRIES option available on the left navigation bar to access your reservation inquiries list.
STEP 3: Open the relevant reservation by double-clicking it or by clicking on OPEN button.
- Besides the reservation details summary, here you will find a new area with the comments made by the client.
STEP 4: Click on
- A new window will pop up for you to be able to reply your client's questions/comments and send them a quotation for the inquiry received.
STEP 5: After entering your comments, please make sure you click on SEND OFFER button.
STEP 6: Your client will receive an email with your message and a "Book Now" button, allowing the client to book directly on your Booking Engine with the settings previously specified by him on the first contact (check-in/check-out, number of nights, rooms, adults and children).
STEP 7: The reservation will now change it status from INQUIRY to [UNREAD].
- Now you just need to wait for your client's feedback and act accordingly.
STEP 8: After receiving guest return you can either or the reservation.
- For more details on how to do this, please click here .
How to convert reservations with Status - Action Needed?
- In case you receive a reservation inquiry with status , this means that the client hasn't entered full details while sending you the reservation inquiry.
- For you to be able to send an offer to your client, you will need to edit the missing details first.
- To get more information on how to do this please click here
- In case you wish to remove old inquiries from this list you can also DELETE those inquiries. They will now be transferred to the DELETED folder.