How can I edit the Banner pictures of my web pages?
STEP 1: First you need to go to the WEBSITE tab.
STEP 2: Select the page you wish to update the banner by double-clicking or by clicking the OPEN button.
STEP 3: Click on EDIT button, find the BANNER section and update the "ADD MEDIA" area selecting the images according to your needs.
- You can remove/ add/ edit image legends to the banner just by selecting the buttons displayed on the right side of the modal.
- EXPAND option - by clicking on the option, it will allow you to expand this area in order to see more images simultaneously.
- In order to go back to the previous view, click on COLLAPSE
STEP 4: You also can click on to select and insert new picture(s) for the banner.
- On the Media manager modal if images are shown "greyed out", this means that image is too small to be used on that area.
- Please make sure all the relevant images fit the minimum size required visible at the top of the screen.
- When selecting an image, you are able to crop it by clicking on CROP button and sellect the crop you wish to do and then select INSERT.
STEP 5: If you wish to reproduce the same banner on other pages, please click on button.
- Select each page you wish to have this same pack of images on it's banner.
STEP 6: After all changes are performed, please click on
STEP 7: Click on PUBLISH ALL CHANGES button.
- The picture size used for the banner depends on your website template.
- To check the image size (frame), when you clcik to insert an image you can review the Height and width next to the search field.