How can I insert banners to my web pages?
STEP 1: First you need to go to the WEBSITE tab.
STEP 2: Select the page you wish to add the banner by double-clicking or by clicking the OPEN button
STEP 3: Click EDIT button, find the BANNER section and define whether you want to use a static banner (image) or a dynamic banner (Bannergadget or Video)
STEP 4: If you wish to use picture/s as a banner, click on to select the picture/s. In case you need additional help to insert pictures, please click here
STEP 5: if a video banner is the chosed option, you just need to insert the link for the video and choose the available options as desired. By default, the mute will be active; however, this can be unchecked.
STEP 6: You may also apply this banner on other pages, just click on
A new window will open, select the pages you wish to apply this banner and move them to the right column, using the relevant arrows.
- The picture size used for the banner depends on your website template.
- When browsing your library in case the images appear greyed out, this means that image is too small to be used on that area.
- Please make sure all the relevant images fit the minimum size required visible at the top of the screen.
- For the video, the same will always be in autoplay (it's not possible to be on play) and in loop (when the video finishes it will play again).
- Do not forget to publish your changes, under the WEBSITE tab.
RELATED HELP PAGES:
- How can I add promotions to my ajax banners?
- How can I add subtitles to my ajax banners?
- How can I add a link to my ajax banners?