How can I edit a contact form?
In this area it' s possible to edit the contact types that will be shown on your website page.
STEP 1: First you need to go to the WEBSITE tab.
STEP 2: Select the page where you wish to edit the Contact Form and Edit the page
STEP 3: On the “page introduction” section and select the CONTACT FORM (it will be highlighted as blue) and click on the icon INSERT CONTACT FORM button.
STEP 4: A modal will prompt with all available options. You will be able to activate the options you want to display.
The default contact types available are:
- General question
- Reservation inquiries
- Meeting and Events information
- Compliments/Concerns about previous hotel stay
- Group requests
- Career opportunities
- And you can also add new types by clicking on Add option.
STEP 5: By default, all options are selected and you can select only the ones you want or create new options.
- Remember to select it if you wish to have it displayed on the Website.
STEP 6: Click on INSERT button.
STEP 7: Make sure you save all the information entered by clicking on .
STEP 8: Click on PUBLISH ALL CHANGES button.
- If you wish to be notified of all new contacts made through the website, you must add an email address on the setup area - please click HERE to know how.
- Do not forget to publish your changes in order to have your website up to date and all this information becomes available at your website.