How can I define Cancellations and Guarantee per day?
Cancellations and Guarantee it’s area on Setup where the Hotelier can set the cancellations and deposit rules for Rooms and Promotions.
- Priorities for cancellation policies;
- On Revenue, either for Rooms or Promotions, you can set manually cancellations and policy per date.
- Cancellation and Guarantee tab -
The Hotelier can set 2 rules:
- Cancelation policy per Check-in date;
- Cancellation policy per Priority.
In "Set Rules”
This modal will allow the Hotelier to choose which rule will be set:
- The default Rule is per Check-in Date
Rooms: The Hotelier can set different Cancellations Policies per date:
- Select room;
- Select “Cancellation policies” button;
- Select dates and Edit;
- Select a policy from the list on the left;
Promotions: The Hotelier can also set different Cancellations Policies per date:
- Select Promotion;
- Select “Cancellation Policies”
- Select dates and Edit> update and Apply
- No Publication is needed on Revenue
- Once you click on Apply it’s saved and updated in the booking engine.
- Promotions updates will activate the Publish button on Website tab, in order to update the Special offers page.
How can the hotelier create a new Cancelation Policy while working on Revenue?
While working on Rooms or on Promotions there is a “New cancellation Policy” button on the top Bar:
- The “New cancellation Policy” button will open the Cancellations and Guarantee tab from Setup and it will allow the hotelier to quickly access the area to create a new policy.
Reservation details also have an update
- The Hotelier can open a Reservation and there is a new section for Cancellation Policy.
- It will show the applied policy on the time of booking.