How can I create my room types?
STEP 1: First you need to go to SETUP > ROOM TYPES and click NEW in order to create your room types.
STEP 2: Specify your room types, by entering its details.
When you are creating a new room type, you can define a few options:
- Meal plans;
- Add fees specifically for each room type;
- Define your deposit and cancellation rules.
- Also on the long description you can upload and insert a PDF.
- If you need more information about add and manage your room type images click here.
STEP 3: Make sure you save all the information entered by clicking on
- If you choose to insert a PDF on the "Long description", it will appear on the Rooms Description on the Webpage and on the Booking engine
- In order to enter all the needed details above, you must complete the initial settings previously, such as your room inventory and cancellation policies, under SETUP > ROOM INVENTORY and SETUP > PAYMENTS > CANCELLATIONS AND GUARANTEE.
- Our system has a default 48 Hours Cancelation Policy settled for cancelled bookings and/or “No Shows”, applying automatically a 1 night fee.
- Do not forget to publish your changes, under the WEBSITE tab, by clicking on PUBLISH ALL CHANGES, so that all this information becomes available at your website.