How can I check my Booking Engine Analytics?
The hotel can access to different reports/ analysis regarding their Booking Engine performance.
STEP 1: Click on the DASHBOARD tab.
STEP 2: On the left navigation menu, select BOOKING ENGINE ANALYTICS.
The Hotel is able to check the following fields:
- Last 30 days - booking engine analytics from the last 30 days
- Last month - booking engine analytics from the last month
- Searches - searches made on the booking engine
- Revenue - revenue received through the booking engine
- Room nights - number of nights stayed in the hotel, received through the booking engine
- Conversion - converted reservations obtained through the booking engine
- Per channel - converted reservations obtained through the booking engine, per channel
- Per referrer - converted reservations obtained through the booking engine, per referrer
Last 30 days and Last Month
- The Hotel is able to check visits done to the booking engine from the last 30 days, Last month and/or by choosing the date in the calendar icon:
A Booking Engine Analytics tab will open where you can check the following:
- Pageviews - number of pageviews in the selected period of time
- Unique Pageviews -
- Average Time on Booking Engine - average time spent in the booking engine
- Bounce Rate % -
- Conversion Rate % -
Below the graphic you will find the following panels
- Top guests - it will display guests that have generated more revenue;
- Top offers booked - the hotel most profitable room;
- Website visits by country - top of the booking engine visits, by country.
Searches | Revenue | Room nights | Conversion | Per Channel | Per Referrer
The above 6 Reports will display information regarding Browsers, Shoppers, Bookers, number of Searches, Revenue analytics about the Booking Engine.
- Browser: User that landed on Booking Engine only;
- Shopper: User that did at least one search;
- Booker: User that made a reservation;
- Searches: Any user interaction in Booking Engine (click a room, change month on calendar, select periods in calendar).
In each report there is "Per stay" and "Per Booking Date" analytics and you can select the relevant buttons:
PER STAY DATE
- Date range will include check-in/check-out dates within the selected period on the calendar, which means that it only includes the value for the nights inside the selected period.
- For example, if a reservation has check-in date at 29 of November and check-ou at 5 of December, if the report is related to November it will only include the value for 2 nights.
PER BOOKING DATE
- The total of the reservation is considered for the final result.
- Number of bookings - total number of reservations made
- Number of searches - the amount of searches made
- Searches with availability - were those searches made with availability
- Missed opportunities - searches made with no offer availability
- Availability effectiveness (%) - searches with availability vs number of searches made
- Searches per shopper - number of searches vs number of shoppers
- Booked - total amount of revenue
- Searched - total amount of revenue searched
- once an offer is selected this will start counting
- Average search - searched revenue vs number of searches made with revenue
- Potential lost revenue - searched revenue minus booked revenue
Taxes, addons, fees are not being considered in Revenue. Only the room rate x number of Rooms.
There will be revenue records that already existed and therefore it will be showing.
- Room Nights
- Booked room nights - number of nights of a booked reservation
- Searched room nights - number of nights of each search made
- Average search (room nights) - number of searched nights vs number of searches made
- Potential lost room nights - searched room nights vs booked room nights
- Conversion | Per Channel | Per Referrer
- Browsers - number of times an user landed on the Booking Engine
- Shoppers - number of times the user did at least one search
- Average searches per shopper - number of searches vs number of shoppers
- Bookers - number of reservations made (not including the amount of rooms)
- Average searches per booker - number of searches vs number of bookers
- Conversion Ratio Range - number of bookers vs number of browsers
This report does not include bookings with status: CANCELED / DELETED / INQUIRY / ACTION NEEDED
You can also export the report results to excel, by clicking on the relevant button at the top right corner of the report .